Friday, November 30, 2012

Final Note on Video Production Class

Me taking pictures behind the scenes of "The Singing Butler"
Well, the end is finally here and I must say I did enjoy this class and the excuse it gave me for watching movies which haven't really done in quite a while. It's sad that it's over but, luckily, I will be taking the next section, Video Production II, next semester so there will probably be more reviews in the future. I learned many things about filmmaking and that it is much more difficult than it looks but is still a lot of fun. I especially enjoyed taking behind the scenes photos. I also really loved editting and writing my own short movie. I hope next semester is just as fun or maybe even better. For now, though, it is time to say goodbye until next semester. Have fun and watch movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment