Friday, February 1, 2013

Sickness prevents Workshop Attendance :(

Ok, I have gone to see the nurse on campus and have found out that I most likely have Strep Throat along with a cough. I felt horrible. My throat hurts so badly. The nurse didn't prescribe me any antibiotics because we couldn't get a culture for her to test by swiping the back of my throat with a cotton swap. I have a very bad gag reflex and it would not be possible to swab the back of my throat with out triggering that gag reflex. So I called my dad, (he's a doctor), explained the situation and since I'm working on "Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" I can't afford to be sick and miss practices so he put me on antibiotics.

Sadly this illness has caused me to be unable to attend the Workshop downtown. I am so sorry that I couldn't go and learn new things about Lighting and Camera Operating. And I, therefore, have nothing to really write about. I'm now going to rest and hope I get better fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment