Thursday, September 20, 2012

Story Boards & Shot Lists & More

Well, our production book is due tomorrow and I'm having a bit of trouble. To my knowledge, we still haven't found a location to shoot at. That is not good. I would like to have it so I can make the blocking notes and make a light plot though technically that's the DoP's responsibility. But my biggest challenge to do for this is the Storyboarding. I mean I know exactly what I want to have in each scene but umm... I can't draw at all. My figures barely resemble something like human beings and the thing is I don't know if it will help at all to give someone something like that to use as a basis to see my story when I am such a bad artist. Oh, well, I don't exactly have a choice in the matter so I hope my stick figures and bug like furniture drawing will be acceptable to turn in. Well, I shall give it my best shot and hopefully that will be enough. Well it's time to start doing and stop talking. So ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment